Are you passionate about praying for others? Then we encourage you to join the Prayer Chain!
About the Prayer Chain:
Participants in the Prayer Chain receive regular emails with community prayer requests so they can intercede for their fellow saints. Encouragements and praise reports are also disseminated through the Prayer Chain.
How to Join:
If you would like to become a part of the prayer chain, let us know at: [email protected]
Have a prayer need?
You can also send in a request at the same address! (All prayer requests are posted anonymously by first initial unless otherwise specified.)
Ongoing Prayer Requests
There are plenty of needs in the world and more things requiring prayer every day. There are also things to keep praying for on a regular basis. We hope this list of a few of them will help energize your prayer life!
In the World:
- Government officials
- Ministry leaders
- Global and local missions
- The impoverished, suffering, and persecuted
- The Body of Christ at large and any churches/ministries you’re part of
- Your family (significant other/spouse, children, parents, siblings, grandparents, etc.)
- Believing and unbelieving friends
- Coworkers and neighbors
- Your local community
- The health and safety of our team
- Provision for the work God has laid out before us
- For workers in the harvest who can sow in their unique talents and giftings to help spread the Gospel message
- For a great blessing over all those who support STF through prayers, finances, acts of service, etc.
- For God to continuously clarify His will for us as an organization and as individuals
- For broader outreach and inspiration to touch hungry hearts and minds around the world regardless of life circumstances, religion, denomination, etc.
- For divine appointments that help lead people to a transformative relationship with God, Jesus, their families and themselves.
Meet the Prayer Team Coordinator!
Nancy Conell, our Prayer Team Coordinator, was born in Milwaukee, WI. Her dad got tired of shoveling the winter snows and moved the family to Albuquerque, NM in 1963. Where? Back in that day nobody knew where Albuquerque was!
Nancy has been a follower of the Lord Jesus since the mid 1970’s and loves to pray. “I am honored to be part of such a wonderful group of prayer intercessors who are whole-heartedly committed to prayer!” She enjoys her prayer time, Bible study time, exercising and cooking. Favorite snack: Popcorn. Favorite TV show: Rawhide!
When you send in a prayer request to our team, rest assured that they will be sent to Yahweh and our Lord with love and trust. Or please come and join our wonderful team!
God Bless You!